A THINK-TANK STYLE CONFERENCE EXPLORING AND DEFINING THE FUTURE OF AUDIO
Come be a part of an elite group of brilliant minds working to positively influence the future of audio technology.
We combine intense and effective workgroup techniques with Texas-sized hospitality in an all-inclusive event that may change your life.
Please register as early as possible! For productivity’s sake, we limit the conference to a maximum of 50 attendees. If you know of someone who should be at this event, please pass this information on to them.Follow @ProjectBarBQ
Speakers will be announced at a later date
INFLUENCING AUDIO HARDWARE & SOFTWARE OVER THE NEXT 5 YEARS
To this end, three to five workgroups are formed, each consisting of hardware developers, software developers, audio engineers, composers, and tech executives. Each group tackles a problem that has been identified as one of the industry’s most important, spending two days of facilitated brainstorming to formulate its best shot at a solution. The result of this work is the annual BBQ report.
General categories of discussion are:
- Predicting and/or Directing the Future of Audio on Mobile Devices, the Web, Consoles, Computers, and Any Other Technology Platform
- Exploring and Influencing Business Models for IP, Distribution, and Other Concerns
- Exploring and Influencing Hardware Design
- Software, Tools, and Architecture: Innovations and Standardization
- Audio Evangelism and Empowerment of the Audio Community
- Anything Else Relating to Audio Technology Brought Forward by the Attendees